Monday, February 6, 2017

Drangonfly Dreams - Home Decor



Since I've been posting home decor projects, I might as well show you this one too, as it was also on the 2017 Occasions display table at the Open House.  I have this one sitting on a low, under the window, shelving unit. I love how when the sun comes in the window and picks up the gold foil or the Clear Wink of Stella on the dragonfly wings.


A close up view... and you can see the Wink of Stella on this photo. This dragonfly is paper pieced and well worth the effort.


This project is so quick and easy to put together. I picked up a bunch of these frames at the Dollar Store about 3 years ago, and this is the last one to be used. I wish they still had them.


Thank you for checking in again, to have a peek. Happy creating!









No comments: